Need a quick and easy dessert, or last minute DIY gift? This white chocolate bark infused with rooibos tea won't disappoint!
- 500 grams white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Buttery Shortbread honeybush tea
- 3/4 cup whole almonds
- Using a mortar and pestle, gently grind Marzipan Cookie rooibos tea until coarse. Set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl melt the white chocolate chips over low heat. Use the microwave or a double boiler. Stir in the whole almonds and Marzipan Cookie rooibos.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet with wax paper. Spread in a thin layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- Break or cut into pieces and enjoy!