Festive season hasn't officially begun until you've had your first sip of hot chocolate! Treat yourself to this extra indulgent Peppermint Mocha hot chocolate infused with minty honeybush tea. Don't forget the marshmallows and whipped cream!
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint Mocha honeybush tea
- 3/4 cup freshly boiled water
- 1/4 cup milk
- Steep Peppermint Mocha in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes, covered.
- In a small saucepan, combine unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, and the steeped tea. Whisk until smooth on medium-heat.
- Stir in the milk. Remove from heat when hot and pour into a mug. Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes for a festive treat!