A cafe-worthy latte, for less than half the price! This tea latte is like a dessert in a mug. It's the perfect drink to enjoy on Christmas morning, while sitting by the fire, or even in a to-go mug during a brisk morning stroll.
- 2 teaspoons Panettone black tea
- 1/3 cup water, freshly boiled
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Steep Panettone black tea in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Combine milk, vanilla and sugar. Steam until frothy and doubled in volume.
- Top the Panettone tea with the vanilla foam. Enjoy!