This matcha tiramisu is the perfect sweet treat for all matcha lovers. Infused with the bold flavour of our Japanese Matcha, spongy ladyfingers are layered with a lusciously creamy and slightly sweet mascarpone. Make it at least 4 hours before you want to enjoy.
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 teaspoons Amoda Japanese Matcha
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 15 ladyfingers
- In a bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese and sugar until combined. Fold in the whipped cream. Add more sugar by the tablespoon if you prefer it to be sweeter.
- Divide the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture into two bowls; leave one plain, and sift and stir 1 teaspoon of Japanese Matcha into the other. Set both aside.
- Sift 3 teaspoons of Japanese Matcha into a bowl and whisk vigorously with 3/4 cup of hot water. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Quickly dip lady fingers into the matcha and fit them snugly at the bottom of a small container or baking dish. Be sure not to dip the lady fingers for too long as they'll become soggy and break. Top with an even layer of the matcha-infused mascarpone and cream mixture.
- Repeat step 4, and cover with the plain mascarpone and cream mixture. Repeat again and top with the remaining plain and matcha-infused mascarpone cream mixture.
- Cover tightly and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, dust the top with some more Japanese Matcha. Enjoy!
Creamy and full-bodied with vegetal notes and mellow umami, these bold flavours make our Japanese Matcha a favourite of pastry chefs and baristas, and ideal for lattes, smoothies and culinary creations.