Let this easy tea infused cocktail be the star of your holiday brunch! For a mocktail version, swap out the champagne for non-alcoholic sparkling wine, ginger ale or sparkling water.
- 2 teaspoons Lemongrass Mimosa herbal tea
- 1 cup water, freshly boiled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Chilled champagne
- orange slices for garnish
- Steep Lemongrass Mimosa herbal tea in freshly boiled water for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves and stir in sugar. Let chill in fridge.
- When ready to serve, fill tall champagne flutes half way with the chilled tea and top with chilled champagne.
- Garnish rim with an orange slice.