Is there anything better than a hot toddy on a cold winter night? This version uses an apple and wintergreen infused green tea!
- 2 teaspoons Wintergreen Solider green tea, or your favourite minty green tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1 oz dark liquor (whiskey or rum)
- For garnish: sprig of mint and apple slices
- Steep Wintergreen Solider green tea in hot water for 3 minutes. Remove or strain tea leaves after steeping
- Stir liquid honey until dissolved. Add shot of whiskey or rum.
- Garnish with sprig of mint and apple slices. Cheers!