The holidays are a busy time of year, but this quick and easy dessert is sure to impress. This silky and creamy panna cotta is infused with our Eggnog Pudding Pie green tea for a festive spin. The best part? It tastes (and looks) super fancy, without all the fuss.
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, unflavoured
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons Eggnog Pudding Pie green tea
- Cinnamon or nutmeg and orange zest, for garnish
- In a small bowl add milk and sprinkle gelatin. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring heavy cream and sugar to a simmer over medium heat. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add Eggnog Pudding Pie green tea. Let steep for 3-5 minutes then strain.
- Add the prepared gelatin to the cream mixture. Whisk until dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- Fill small serving cups, cover and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Dust with cinnamon/nutmeg and orange zest before serving.