It's officially mulled wine season! We added our own tea-infused twist to this traditional Winter drink. Made with our limited edition Cranberry Chai Chutney holiday tea, this mulled wine is the perfect thing to keep you warm even on the coldest of days. Don't forget the festive mug!
- 3 tablespoons Cranberry Chai Chutney green tea
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 750mL bottle dry red wine
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 2 slices of fresh ginger
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sweetener, to taste
- Steep Cranberry Chai Chutney green tea in hot water for 5 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, add red wine, steeped tea, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, ginger and sweetener. Cook on low-heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. Make sure you do not boil.
- Remove the spices. Ladle the tea mulled wine and cranberries into mugs and serve immediately.